What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Customer Management team in The Hague, where we enable organisations to start their climate action journey today to secure a livable planet and make net zero a reality.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end sales process within one of our industry teams, like Food & Beverages, Cosmetics & Hygiene, Consumer Goods & Retail, Services, Print/Publisher/Packaging, Industrial Goods, Energy, Financial Services, Tourism and Mobility
- You convince businesses to take effective climate action based on implementing our solutions
- You collaborate with international colleagues to facilitate international companies in the execution of their climate action strategy
- You understand specific customer requirements in your industry and continuously optimize your strategy to acquire new customers
- You take full responsibility for the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation (outbound) and qualification via personal appointments, offers, and negotiations to the successful conclusion of a deal
- You represent ClimatePartner at conferences, fairs, customer appointments, and via social media
- Within your industry you work with SMEs all the way to large corporations with international presence
Who you are
- You are an individual with a Bachelor's working and thinking level
- You are a team player who can also work well individually
- You have 0 - 3 years of relevant work experience in B2B Sales
- You communicate and sell with enthusiasm, and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You work in a structured way, and you are result driven
- You have a distinct sense for addressing potential new customers on an individual basis
- You are used to complex tasks and finding pragmatic solutions
- You have experience working in MS Office
- You are a Dutch native speaker with very good English language skills
- You are passionate about sustainability and climate action
- You are fun to work with
Desired, but not mandatory:
- You have gathered experience in areas relevant to sustainability such as CSR, carbon foot printing, sustainability consulting, life cycle analysis, biodiversity or renewable energies
- You have work experience in one of the above-mentioned industries
- You have experience working with databases and CRM Systems
Join our dynamic and international team where you can be who you are. We work together in an open and uncomplicated way and also enjoy socialising outside of work. In addition to a job with meaning, we also offer you the following benefits
- Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easy to reach by all modes of transport
- To get to work in an environmentally conscious way, we cover the cost of travelling by public transport
- 30-days holiday, plus public holidays - we believe well rested team members perform better
- Sport clears your head and makes us feel good! We support you with a subsidy for a sports program
- We enable you to work flexibly and in a hybrid way so that you can achieve an even better work-life balance
- Regular check-ins and development meetings are part of our feedback culture
- You have the opportunity to take out a company pension scheme with an employer contribution
- It goes without saying that we provide free tea, coffee and fruit to ensure your well-being at work
- Regular team outings help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Robert Viertelhauzen
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
ClimatePartner supports companies in climate action: With our solution combining software and consulting, we support our clients in making a contribution to climate action and anchoring it in their strategy. Companies calculate carbon footprints for them or their products, set reduction targets, implement reductions, finance climate projects and are supported by ClimatePartner through to the communication of their climate action commitment. These five steps can be transparently tracked with the label ClimatePartner certified and the corresponding climate-ID page. Where these requirements cannot yet be met, we provide the opportunity to contribute to financing climate projects. This commitment can be demonstrated via the Financial climate contribution label as well as ClimatePartner’s established ID tracking.
As we want to take climate action to a new level, we develop high-quality, certified climate projects with our ClimatePartner Impact business division. In addition to the positive effects on the climate, these and the other projects from the ClimatePartner portfolio provide additional benefits for the local communities, guided by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Our more than 500 employees in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna, and Zurich support more than 6,000 companies from over 60 countries.