What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Marketing & Communications team in The Hague, where we come up with creative ways to spread the word on sustainability through different media channels and to motivate audiences to act now.
- You will support in all regional marketing and communications activities, both internally and externally.
- You define local marketing communication priorities in line with our business strategy.
- Based on customer personas you determine the development and implementation of the right marketing mix.
- You actively contribute to increase the brand awareness of ClimatePartner.
- You translate thought leadership content and set up social media and marketing automation campaigns.
- You develop marcom assets with impact and create inspiring and engaging content and storytelling.
- You will maintain and optimize the Dutch website
- You maintain and expand local partnerships and organise events.
- You support and advise ClimatePartner customers with their climate action communication.
- You will support and work closely with our Dutch Sales and Account Management team.
In this role, you will be supported by our global Marketing Communications team based in Munich.
Join our dynamic and international team where you can be who you are. We work together in an open and uncomplicated way and also enjoy socialising outside of work. In addition to a job with meaning, we also offer you the following benefits
- Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easy to reach by all modes of transport
- To get to work in an environmentally conscious way, we cover the cost of travelling by public transport
- 30-days holiday, plus public holidays - we believe well rested team members perform better
- Sport clears your head and makes us feel good! We support you with a subsidy for a sports program
- We enable you to work flexibly and in a hybrid way so that you can achieve an even better work-life balance
- Regular check-ins and development meetings are part of our feedback culture
- You have the opportunity to take out a company pension scheme with an employer contribution
- It goes without saying that we provide free tea, coffee and fruit to ensure your well-being at work
- Regular team outings help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Robert Viertelhauzen
+31702073077), Managing Director ClimatePartner Netherlands.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!
ClimatePartner supports companies in climate action: With our solution combining software and consulting, we support our clients in making a contribution to climate action and anchoring it in their strategy. Companies calculate carbon footprints for them or their products, set reduction targets, implement reductions, finance climate projects and are supported by ClimatePartner through to the communication of their climate action commitment. These five steps can be transparently tracked with the label ClimatePartner certified and the corresponding climate-ID page. Where these requirements cannot yet be met, we provide the opportunity to contribute to financing climate projects. This commitment can be demonstrated via the Financial climate contribution label as well as ClimatePartner’s established ID tracking.
As we want to take climate action to a new level, we develop high-quality, certified climate projects with our ClimatePartner Impact business division. In addition to the positive effects on the climate, these and the other projects from the ClimatePartner portfolio provide additional benefits for the local communities, guided by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Our more than 500 employees in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna, and Zurich support more than 6,000 companies from over 60 countries.