What you will do
Volkswagen ClimatePartner GmbH is a joint venture by Volkswagen Kraftwerk GmbH and ClimatePartner GmbH, aiming to develop and finance quality carbon offset projects. Our projects are proven to save CO2-emissions and are certified under recognized standards. They can offset CO2- emissions resulting from the manufacture and sale of products that cannot be reduced any further in the current year. All our projects create better living conditions and contribute to a healthier environment in their respective regions. In doing so, they support sustainable development with added social value that is in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
As a Working Student in Marketing and Communications at Volkswagen ClimatePartner, you will support the VCP Marketing and Communications team in the development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies. You will be responsible for raising awareness of our climate projects, informing our shareholders and engaging with our target audiences.
- You support the Marketing and Communications team in developing marketing plans to promote Volkswagen ClimatePartner's (VCP) climate projects and services
- You implement marketing campaigns through various channels, including LinkedIn and other digital platforms
- You produce content for our website and other outlets
- You write project descriptions and updates
- You develop PowerPoint templates based on a our new CI/CD
- You create PowerPoints for projects and maintain VCP branding
- You create and manage content to keep our shareholders informed of VCP's initiatives, progress and achievements
- You support in setting up an image and video database
- Support the marketing and communications team in maintaining VCP's LinkedIn presence
- You drive engagement through creative and impactful content, including text, images and video
- You translate internal and external communications from English to German and vice versa
Join our dynamic and international team where you can be who you are. We work together in an open and uncomplicated way and also enjoy socialising outside of work. In addition to a job with meaning, we also offer you the following benefits:
- Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily accessible by all modes of transport
- We love environmentally friendly alternatives for travelling to the office! To support this, you can opt for a JobRad
- Sport clears your head and makes us feel good! We support you with a subsidy for (one of) various sports programmes
- We offer 30 days holiday, because we believe that time off is important
- We enable you to work flexibly and in a hybrid way so that you can achieve an even better work-life balance
- Regular check-ins and development meetings are part of our feedback culture
- You have the opportunity to take out a company pension scheme with an employer subsidy
- It goes without saying that we provide free tea, coffee and fruit to ensure your well-being at work
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in German or English:
your latest CV
a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Nadja Steinbach (email@example.com), from the Marketing & Communications team.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!
ClimatePartner supports companies in climate action: With our solution combining software and consulting, we support our clients in making a contribution to climate action and anchoring it in their strategy. Companies calculate carbon footprints for them or their products, set reduction targets, implement reductions, finance climate projects and are supported by ClimatePartner through to the communication of their climate action commitment. These five steps can be transparently tracked with the label ClimatePartner certified and the corresponding climate-ID page. Where these requirements cannot yet be met, we provide the opportunity to contribute to financing climate projects. This commitment can be demonstrated via the Financial climate contribution label as well as ClimatePartner’s established ID tracking.
As we want to take climate action to a new level, we develop high-quality, certified climate projects with our ClimatePartner Impact business division. In addition to the positive effects on the climate, these and the other projects from the ClimatePartner portfolio provide additional benefits for the local communities, guided by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Our more than 500 employees in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna, and Zurich support more than 6,000 companies from over 60 countries.