What you will do
Volkswagen ClimatePartner GmbH is a joint venture by Volkswagen Kraftwerk GmbH and ClimatePartner GmbH, aiming to develop and finance quality carbon offset projects. Our projects are proven to save CO2-emissions and are certified under recognized standards. They can offset CO2- emissions resulting from the manufacture and sale of products that cannot be reduced any further in the current year. All our projects create better living conditions and contribute to a healthier environment in their respective regions. In doing so, they support sustainable development with added social value that is in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- You support the Carbon Asset Services Team, especially in Due Diligence
- You create internal quick/media screenings and support in the creation of due diligence reports of carbon offset projects
- You support in the Know Your Counterparty (KYC) Process
- You support in the assessment of carbon offset projects with respect to GHG emission reduction standards and other sustainability criteria
Join our dynamic and international team where you can be who you are. We work together in an open and uncomplicated way and also enjoy socialising outside of work. In addition to a job with meaning, we also offer you the following benefits:
- Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily accessible by all modes of transport
- We love environmentally friendly alternatives for travelling to the office! To support this, you can opt for a JobRad
- Sport clears your head and makes us feel good! We support you with a subsidy for (one of) various sports programmes
- We offer 30 days holiday, because we believe that time off is important
- We enable you to work flexibly and in a hybrid way so that you can achieve an even better work-life balance
- Regular check-ins and development meetings are part of our feedback culture
- You have the opportunity to take out a company pension scheme with an employer subsidy
- It goes without saying that we provide free tea, coffee and fruit to ensure your well-being at work
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents inEnglish:
your latest CV
a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Kathrin Hegger (email@example.com).
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!
ClimatePartner supports companies in climate action: With our solution combining software and consulting, we support our clients in making a contribution to climate action and anchoring it in their strategy. Companies calculate carbon footprints for them or their products, set reduction targets, implement reductions, finance climate projects and are supported by ClimatePartner through to the communication of their climate action commitment. These five steps can be transparently tracked with the label ClimatePartner certified and the corresponding climate-ID page. Where these requirements cannot yet be met, we provide the opportunity to contribute to financing climate projects. This commitment can be demonstrated via the Financial climate contribution label as well as ClimatePartner’s established ID tracking.
As we want to take climate action to a new level, we develop high-quality, certified climate projects with our ClimatePartner Impact business division. In addition to the positive effects on the climate, these and the other projects from the ClimatePartner portfolio provide additional benefits for the local communities, guided by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Our more than 500 employees in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna, and Zurich support more than 6,000 companies from over 60 countries.